Sunday, September 05, 2004

What Holidays?

OK, I haven't blogged for quite some time, so I'll start with Friday. MISS Chia Bee Teck proved just why she is a MISS, and MISSed the love boat. Who in their right mind would want a relationship with her? She is so absolutely bitchy about everything, no wonder nobody has given her a present for over 3years, until I gave her chocolates on teacher's day. While Siva was GIVING away chocolates as she had too much, cbt only had one box, one present, until she um, requested for her present. Apparently the whole staff room was talking about the video Ivan made, and she wanted one. So, Ivan fooled all of us into thinking he really did have one, until we were walking back to class, that is. Anyway, next up was PE and he finished her video then. So, today was the day female English teachers were bitchy. Ms Dharma says she will hand out our term reports after recess, but she doesnt show up until the end of school. She scolds the collectively scolds the class about their behaviour during AD Maths and us Bio ppl felt pissed-we weren't involved about the shit during Mr Paul Foo's period. Term report was OK, overall ppl seemed to think I could do better if I tried harder, Mdm Yong was brutally honest, as usual, but she's nice, so its ok. Ali Chew sort of complimented me in a way, saying I have the capacity to do very well when motivated, but he ended by saying that sometimes, i choose not to be, in zheng hao's words, 'withdrawing from the conversation'. Dan wrote nonsense as usual, 'Ethan is meticulous in his work', am I meticulous, even I find that hard to believe, but thanks anyway. Siva was the best, 'An expressive and charming student', I take expressive to be a nice was of saying lame, how lame is that from her man? Spent the afternoon at the dentist taking off my braces, cleaning my teeth, etc.
Saturday went to a nursing home (with lots of old folks), for BB Cares, and ended up singing with jerome, and justin on stage, with yao qun playing guitar and melvin as lead. Why Melvin? Cos the song we were singing was probably the new ACS (I) anthem, Be With You, by Mr. Big. Anyway, the old folks and us had a language barrier, as they spoke Hokkien while we spoke Mandarin. After that got back to school by bus and took a cab to my cousin's house for her 7 birthday party.
Today was brilliant, Dale's house was sooooo boring, as I was half asleep and I think he was too, so we didn't talk to each other. After that tried to do work, but couldn't so, I just managed to do 100+ words for my history thesis. Darn. Went out for dinner to some Crystal Jade Shanghai restaurant in Takashimaya, or whatever its called. Didn't go to church cos it was communion, and my sisters and I have this habit of not going on communion. I also discovered that there is a lot of school homework, and I really need to buck up and finish it soon so I can do revision during this 'break'. OK, I've blogged, and probably won't blog again for a long time, so bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home