Saturday, August 07, 2004

Superstar? What superstar?

OK, today is saturday, and i'm blogging for friday, but anyway, yesterday was supposed to be the worst day of the week, the day when every thing was to be handed up... ... then we got like, all our teachers to extend their deadlines to next thursday, cos wednesday is a holiday thanks to rugby. Oh yeah, that reminds me, the rubgy final rocked dude! I made an utter fool of my self trying to grab flying balls, and walking with sunglasses and a cap- not forgetting the drums(actually it was two water bottles and a pail). I walked to the St. Andrew's side to irritate them, and ken lim, zheng hao, got in trouble with a bunch of tamil tigers by aggravating their ringleader (although they were armed with black batons, they were shorter than us, me included, so it wasn't very scary), anyway, I caught the wayward rugby ball at their end and kicked it back to the ruggers (yay!). Back to friday, it was pretty fun, after math tuition went to my 'real world debut', quote ivan. First time I EVER went out to Orchard for movies without my parents. However, there was no movie, except the village, which I had no intention of watching, so went bowling for the first time in 3-5years(I can't even remember when I last bowled, except that it was at SSC), and my average was crap. I used to be able to hit 100 at best and 85 at worst in PRIMARY school, now I hit a record low of 53. After bowling took cab to holland v, and the cabbie was nuts, swearing in hokkein, english, and talking about prostitutes, working for his entire life and only being able to afford the car's steering wheel, and touching women. Funny old man, he is. At burger king met the 3.16 band, before going home with ivan for 30 mins to print a banner. AC Superstar was seriously a waste of money, the singing was crap, and to think someone with a sorethroat won, beating 4 other healthy contestants. During the interval I spotted my cousin from MGS and I was suspicious as to why she was there, and she even ran away when she saw me.Hmmm... So I just had to find out who she was with, but unfortunately, she was with her girlfriends and not a boy. Shawn Tan and Aizat were idiots, telling me that some girl had a crush on me (she thought I was cute, duh!!!), and she did look a bit sheepish, covering her face, anyway, ming wei was no help, taking my number from bryan loke's phone and giving it to her. I told her my number was 62353535-lol, piza hut!!! I spent a lot of time screaming at a pitch few boys can reach, much to ming wei's dismay. Oh yeah, another girl from SCGS, whom Ming Wei has had a crush on for ages but claims it is me who has a crush on her, turned up and sat on our row, prompting that dog to blush and say,''Ethan, look who's here". What a coward, if he likes her, he should just say so, right? Anyway, I loved the auditions, they were hilarious, and mr. see teck hock really saved the show with his witty, mean, comments.
Today has been boring. National Day celebrations was boring, I slept, laughed at 'lance corproal' ken tay who bought his rank, although he is not one, and had the audacity to wear it with his incomplete bb uniform, and laughed at 'station inspector' reuben. Besides that, melvin and I just had a couple of run-ins with mr leong, but that's it. How boring is that? Are you happy that I have condensed 3 days into one blog ivan? I think that you're the only person who bothers to read my blog, so I'm done for today. Back to doing my recipe, and in line with today's superstar theme, I've got a cliche( or maybe an altered cliche) ending...ready?
Seacrest, no, Ethan, OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home