Monday, August 23, 2004

Waiting for the Weekend

I know its a stupid title, but I am really waiting for the weekend-of the 10 week. All the teachers seem to be having their tests at the same time... Chua Chin Haw is screwed up, told us last week that we had 6 long and difficult chapters to study, crap. Today was bad, i think i was off point in the last question in the history test, it was a stupid question anyway. Question one was also a bit nuts, but i used a lot of contextual knowledge to pull thorugh. As far as im concerned I'll probably get average results, as only question two was properly done(or at least i think so). CRAP!!! My SBQ is getting worse, I was better in sec 2 than now, WHY??? I think that it's cos Chirnside is probably the best history teacher in the school, I was so disappointed when I found out he wasnt teaching Pre-IB history. Oh yeah, LA A was fun, I had an inspiration and sort of pontenged waterpolo to pen my thoughts. I dont think I lied outright, as I did have tuition, but it was at 6, which is actually after training, but oh well...
After tuition my mom's anniversary present of a treadmill finally came, and I used it first!!! Its quite fun, actually, better than swimming.
On Saturday, my dad got me to go for some church mission trip briefing cos he wants me to go to india at the end of the year on a medical mission with him-i'm not even sure if i am spiritually ready. He said that there would be a lot of other youths there, but it turned out only my cousin and I were the only BRMC people there, everyone else was either a ACS barker road BB Boy, or someone from some church which I have never heard of (Christalite Methodist Church, etc, and i thought it was an old age home...) What was taught in the briefing i think i already beforehand, so in hindsight, i should have remained at BB and conducted war games with jerome. Gotta go now, the treadmill's waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home