Monday, August 09, 2004

A typical, typical Sunday

Guess what? I went to the 10.30am BRMC service for the first time in my life!!! To tell you the truth, it wasn't that much different apart from the fact that I knew a lot of people there and there was 10X the amount of people whom you would find at 5pm service. And Beng didn't meet me at church as he was at coro, what a liar, when he even promised that 8.30 would be playing 10.30 in a football match... after 3 years I finally go due to his pestering, and he isn't even there when I come, what an idiot. After church went to Dale's house. Stayed for a really short time before leaving, as if to emphasize the point that life is getting boring, I went to sleep for 1.5 hours at home upon getting back, I've never done that unless I was sick. I have no idea whether I am tired and burnt-out or just lazy. Anyway, to complete a boring day, I did homework, ate chicken rice for dinner and did more work, in between getting into a big fight with my sister who acted tough for one of the few times in her life-of course she did, I mean, she started it. But as always, my sisters start a fight but they are the ones who end up crying, in this case cos I said she was pms. Oh well, I guess its always my fault right? Its ALWAYS Ethan's fault for EVERYTHING that goes wrong. Later went to watch community shield only for Man Utd to lose, but never mind, we were missing a lot of players. The most stupid thing I did on Sunday was really putting jokes on Ivan's tagboard, he even got so pissed that he added an Ethan's Corner to his blog so that I put my jokes there, not on his precious tagboard. I realise that I should put jokes on my blog instead, but really, I can't be bothered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home