Sunday, August 29, 2004

Tired of School

Why won't school end? WHY? I'm just so tired... the last week of school is going to be one loooonnnnggg haul. But anyway, I am tired of all people taking advantage of me. A certain person pissed me off during double chinese on thursday cos it was a free period and i was listening to my ipod. OK, so he put one earphone in his ear, i was fine with that, although he didnt ask. Then he says he wants to see my songs... still fine... THEN HE STARTS CHANGING SONGS, FORGETTING HE HASNT EVEN ASKED MY PERMISSION!!! AND HE CANT SING FOR NUTS!!! No prizes for guessing who that is, listen even if you are reading this right now, there is no need to get all worked up, I have forgiven you, but I still think you were over the top. Then you listen to incredibily shit songs and when greg comes to sample the song and puts my earphone on the table after deciding he dosent like it, you put the OTHER earphone in your ear, what the hell is your problem?Is your EQ 0? No.1: You dont ask for permission... No2. you take BOTH his earphones= STEALING in front of a disgusted owner. Then you parade around the class wanting totally uninterested people to listen to your favourites.. but guess what? NO ONE LIKES IT!!! By the time at least one earphone is back in my ear, the double period is over and I have yet to listen to any song of my choice... Bloody hell... then you moan that you want an iPod... STUPID GIT... WHY ARE YOU FEELING PEER PRESSURE? I'VE GOT A $6, 3-YR OLD MOBILE PHONE AND I DON'T TELL THE WHOLE WORLD I WANT A NEW ONE!!! The worst thing is that a few days previously you asked whether you could buy my iPod.. and argued that it was an old model. Do you think I care? Besides, I got it in June for my birthday in october, i opened it in advance. If you think its old, and your so rich, why dont you buy one yourself? Anyway, the rest of Thursday was crapl, tried to study in chinese tuition and after half an hour Weasley and I gave up cos Asher and Beng were too noisy, so spent the rest of the time making jokes and laughing. I think the other student was pissed lah, feel so bad... preventing others from studying peacefully.
Friday didnt have time to watch bourne supremacy, heard it was crap anyway. 3.14 were assholes during PE, didnt want to play with us although we had no space to play anywhere and we had only 10 ppl. Real cowards, a bunch of losers who cant play football but play anyway.... reminds me of fat lip last yr, at least he was funny, unlike snobby, picky 3.14.
Saturday was OK, no waterpolo (again!) ,and BB was slack. Only 3 activities and juniors ppl, so talked to the officers in Lang room 5 about NS, school life, Charles, etc. while the others were at botanics. Then played basketball (wow), and slacked until they came back. Had dinner in my grandfather's house, talked about horror movies at dinner and got scared.
Today, brilliant, sort of finished POD, supposed to be doing EOS now, wasted time at Dale's house for lunch, I was so sleepy over there, somehow Katong (or is it just his house?), is always hot and makes me sleepy... Anyways, my 5yr old cousin from London is here now, playing, I wish I was still 5, cos there was no homework, slacked in school...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home