Saturday, July 31, 2004

Saturday Night Fever

OK, besides doing a bit of magic (as in magic squares) from 9 to 9.40, and I slacked during that time as well, so I only clocked about 8 mins of work, I had a fun time at waterpolo (wow, must be a first, or maybe its cos there was no swimming, I wasn't fined for going to the gym with sandals, and scored 2goals, one a solo), was amused during drill in BB, and played captain's ball with some really wierd (or as officers say, 'special') sec one's and basically thats all we did at BB. After being ill-treated by my piano-exam-stressed sister, I bathed and was off to band night with the knowledge that I was going to get free tickets=provided by Ivan from Zheng Hao.
You know what? Never trust that idiot, Zheng Hao, he gave us ticket stubbs, but thankfully managed to get in, so maybe he is trustworthy. Anyways, great concert, I loved the music, but thought that after the interval, the band seemed to screw up abit. Oh yeah, I had to reserve 9 seats for various people, and you know what? I had to reject like 10 others, I really felt bad, but whatever, I was polite, apologised, so its not my fault. During the performance, some members of the audience were super stupid/crazy/shameless, shouting things like 'kenneth foo(or whatever his name was), your girlfriend is here!" and "kenneth, I love you!", I mean how nuts can someone get. Ivan and I sneaked into class and my waterbottle was not under the desk(crap). Continued making stupid jokes, the perfect tonic after a sh** week, with teacher's scolding, frustration at football, math test, etc. Only shock-tactics in bio show-and-tell which captivated the audience was good, and now the band night. Marcus was super pro today, even though he is in percussions, unlike Zheng Hao, Darren, Milton, Kenneth Lim, Bryan Chua a.k.a world's best, Li-Jie, etc. Thank you band, for an entertaining performance (and especially for the free tickets, or is it stubbs?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home