Sunday, July 25, 2004

Maths, Magic, and Millions of words to learn

Today I finished the Da Vinci code, wow, like two months after eveyone else, but I only got it on Monday. Anyway, its a good book, but is really controversial; how could Jesus be married to Mary? A bit blasphemus, that. Anyway, after all the codes and mathematics and logic, it was the perfect time to crack my own code, how to do the magic square. Crap, it was more difficult than I thought, oh well, at least nobody else seems to know how to do it. As for the third part of the title, well, chinese test is on wednesday, and I still can't seem to be able to learn all four chapters thoroughly(as in memorise how to write it, how to make sentences with every word...) and I think I'm screwed. I have no idea why I've been so consistent in writing blogs recently, I guess that that shows that I'm wasting time, terrible. Didn't go to church for the third week in a row, feel really bad, but thank God that He will forgive me. Instead was forced to watch the woman in black, some horror play which is supposedly award wining in England. Really spooky. The ghost was super scary and thank goodness I was in the front row of the balcony, had legroom to slouch whenever neccessary-which was quite often.The twist at the end was really really shocking, ala. the ring. My cousin did no favours by gripping my shoulder at opportune moments, and the lighting and sound was really real. However, the acting was good, and I will probably get nightmares about this show for a long time. The most embarrassing part for me was also the end, when the ghost suddenly appeared. She didn't scream-wo girls in the audience did. You know what? I didn't know that until my cousin told me after the show, and I thought that that was the most shocking and frightening moment! Stupid audience, they saboed me, I hope nobody finds out. Oops, did I just tell you, nooooooo! Never mind, I gotta go now, please pray that I sleep well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home