Monday, July 26, 2004

Madness in Sense

5 free periods, 2 periods of slacking, and 1 period of paying attention, good football during reccess, Chinese teacher 'forgets' that there is remiedial at 2.30, sounds like a perfect school day? Wrong. Not only was I positively bored for the last four periods of school, I was conned into waiting until 2.30 for a stupid lesson which never came. Chua Chin Haw is an asshole of the most screwed up kind. Alright, so I did play loads of football until 2.30, but so what? I could have gone home at 1.40 and played computer, listened to music, and play football as well! Then had to run around for half an hour out of decency to try and locate the missing teacher. Not in the staffroom, not along sec2 or 3 corridors, where was here;probably playing championship manager in some Saddam Hussein-like hole in the messed up looking rugby pitch. Went home, had tuition, all fine. Then the fight. My sisters are gits, they irritate me and I tolerate for a while, when I retaliate they scream, cry, get pissed with me as if I am not allowed to shout back. One was glaring, the other had a startled look, as if I had just committed an unthinkable crime. Well, screw both of you. Oh yeah, before that Charlotte decided she did not know how to print out her homework in an A3 format, and I connected the com., and waited... 10 minutes, finally, I asked where she was-she was doing her homework research first and told me off, saying that she had told me she was doing research first. Bloody bitch you didn't, you came to my room and told me you needed help to print your bloody work and led me to the printer and even said you will help me carry the laptop. What a bloody liar. Anyway, back to the present. After the fight I quickly finished dinner and sought solace by playing com. but mom wanted it, fair enough. My temper cooled when she said I could start studying whenever I wanted. Doing work was fun tonight, I kept interrupting my sister when she was trying to learn her history by answering my mom's questions. After work, however, she pissed me off again by bringing up the research issue. Why the heck she was so adamant that A3 was the only possible size only she knows. She even cut up the papers beforehand to A3 size. How dumb is that? The printer naturally couldn't print the stuff and she got angry, claiming she didn't know how to use the com. Yeah right, she's just to lazy to try to learn how to use it properly, hence I have to forever do her dirty work. I had to reset the margins, edit her whole assignment to fit an A3 size paper before finally printing it on A4 paper. I told her to cut the paper up into A3 size, duh, common sense right? I forgot, she also insisted on a particular colour combo, really testing my patience to the maximum, I just wanted to write this stupid blog, why is there so much trouble? After that my dad wanted to use it, in a foul mood, I said I had no intention of using it and he could keep it. I left the room saying that I'm the only one with common sense in this house. I think they got the message on my mood, cos a few minutes later, my dad came in with the com., saying I could have it. Oh, well, so here I am now, with the laptop at last, but crap, its so late, and besides typing this, I can't be bothered to do anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home