Friday, August 13, 2004

Chaperoned here, there, and everywhere...

At first, the whole class of 3.16 habakkuk was like "YAY!!!", when we found out that Wednesday was a holiday. Then came news that mr. Steven Ng and a couple of other teachers didn't want to give us homework, and we were like 'YAY,YAY!!!". And you know what? The whole 5 days were crap. Everyday I had to harm my back just to do EOS (Essay On Science) only to find out upon completing it that I had not put up an argument and some parts could lead me to be accused of plagarising. So, essay after essay has been given to us, and now I've been spending the past few night's sleeping in the early hours of the morning (12.30am) just to finish things like LA (A) and POD. Which reminds me, today (Friday), I realised that I had done the wrong POD homework and not completed the workbook and the draft is only due next week. Hence, I got screwed by ms Chia, who seems to enjoy takikng harsh action over seemingly frivolous things. Anyway, I could comfort myself in the fact that I havve done my work already and now have one less thing to do. Cross country has also been postponed to Monday. Why? Couldn't Dr. Ong just have made this a slack week and have the stupid cross in the morning on Friday, then we could skip another day's worth of lessons; sadly, they aren't on the same wavelength as me, oh well...
Went to watch a movie without my parent's or family for the first time in my life. Ivan and Darren were my 'chaperons' at Plaza Sing where Ivan tricked me that we were going to see the village at golden village. I nearly ran away, but then he showed the tickets and I realised that we were watching Ella Enchanted. OK, it may be a girl show, but it still rocks. Its a combo of Shrek, Shrek 2, and Cinderella. And the songs were addictive! I really want to watch it again, my sisters, tessa, and lala should watch it, i'm sure its better than that stupid show by mandy moore (A Walk To Remember). Anyway, couldn't finish the popcorn for the first time in my life as they all kept refilling my box with their popcorn, lol. After that went to Chor Yuan's house to play football. Played crap... total nonsense... failure... how I played so badly I have no idea. I guess I must have been a) too stuffed with popcorn and coke, b) To busy thinking of Somebody to Love and Don't Go Breaking My Heart from the movie, c) Tired, or d) All of the above. Oh yeah, stupid Darren told Zheng Hao that I cried and closed my eyes during the sad and kissing scenes respectively in Ella Enchanted... and that git told like, the whole class, and I don't know who else from other classes. OK, so I did close my eyes during the scary scenes, but I DID NOT CRY!!! GET THAT INTO YOU HEAD CHAN ZHENG HAO AND DARREN CHEW AND ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THEM!!! Friday had Charity Cafe, real fun selling stuff, until went to class to get 'reinforcements'. Cos Ali Chew told me to rest and study for a while. After chem ended, carol low told me to go to 3.15 to fetch some students to help her, yes I did that, but Siva came and forced Ali Su and me to go for IHS. Back to today, my father kept trying to help me with my LA A essay, but I'm sorry to say that they did not answer the question at all, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I let him continue to talk and get me to take pointless points for half an hour. Yay, I've written about what has happened in the life of Ethan Koh in a pretty short blog article, I guess I have finally mastered the technique of summarising stuff (nearly 10months late, cos I needed that for sec 2 final year), so goodbye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home