Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Life's Like That

You know what? I have finally gotten used to Carol Low and she's a wonderful teacher. i mean, singing 'yesterday' in class and behaving like a woodbridge patient really is a huge change from the bore of Alistair Chew, anyway, now I have to adapt AGAIN! On Monday I started laughing for no reason in the Physics lab... for 10 minutes+tearing eyes! I suffered a recurrence while handing out IHS notes to 3.15 in front of their class and Carol Low, lol. Anyway, I wonder why I seem to have emotional dysfunction, laughing at all sorts of peculiar times. Back to today, I went for another ill-fated waterpolo training and nearly died of 2 cramps, numerous stitches and crap swimming-as usual. Got dumped to train the sec one's and could not be bothered- just went through the motions from 4-5.15pm. Really, I run faster than most polo players and could probably beat a few sec one's and certain school team players, but why does my swimming suck? I honestly don't know, darn swimming lessons when I was 5-12 don't seem to work. Whatever, I can't be bothered about my sport, why am I still in it? Just to keep fit so that I can do well for the up-coming cross-country-I really want gold, I'm sick of bronzes. Oh well, I guess its time for supper, gtg, goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger etaaan! said...

Yo, myself, whats up?

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home