Thursday, July 22, 2004

Sorry I Can't Be Perfect

This has been one heck of a crap week. Didn't play football today thanks to those people who don't seem to be able to currb their hunger. I mean, breakfast at about 6am, and now a full meal at 9.10am, are all of you that desperate to eat? I dunno, maybe that's why they're all so tall and I'm so,erm, small.Anyway, after that I spent the physics lesson making dumb (lame) jokes to Kenneth Tay and Melvin. Dharma was such a b***, I mean, I did nothing during LA(A) and she singled me and Zheng Hao out for being sleepy. I mean, come on, just because we were silent doesn't mean we're dead, right? Then she accuses me of stoning during her lesson,"Ethan, you're thinking about something else, or is it someone else?"
What's her problem, what did I do? If she's trying to hint something to me, like I'm a bad boy, then why not just tell me, I am at a loss-and so was the rest of the class, who didn't seem to know why she was 'picking' on me. IHS was the most fun lesson of the day, hilarious. It just proves that our class is talented at these kind of things, acting, history, etc.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce that we weren't the class that Ms Chock was ranting about during PC lessons. LOL, so dharma, does that FINALLY prove to you that we aren't the most ill-behaved class in the level? OK, we are frequently caught misbehaving, but other classes are just as culpable (if not more culpable), to the accusations levelled at us. We have been made the scapegoat for too long while other classes escaped the limelight and infamy. Boring tuition today, except for when Tim Lim and Michael Koh came. We started cracking lame jokes (or was it just my jokes which were lame?) and had some sort of a party in class.
I am trying desperately trying to do EOS, but have absolutely no idea what to do, never mind, I just won't pass up the draft tomorrow, or whatever nonsense I have done. Argh! I still haven't done my POD and chinese, why can't I just finish everything? To all my tutors and parents who believe that I am very responsible, sometimes I just can't take the load, I'm sorry I can't be perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home