Thursday, July 15, 2004

What am I doing at this time of night?

Normally I'd be sound asleep by now, but I am not. Why? Cos my parents are in Australia and can't hog the com anymore(at least until monday)! What a crap Thursday. Normally it is a slack day in which time flies by. Not today, scolded by dharma, ISO teachers, and Ranjee, I felt like going home during recess. The China scholars looked wierd, were smelly, but I don't have anything against them. After all, we shouldn't be ephro... what was the word Ranjee used again? Anyway, it was a fun IHS lesson, I kept laughing at Da Ren Chew-ed while making myself part of the definition of cannibalism. After school I discovered that there ws no gym and I 'forgot' my trunks, lol. Went to NTUC to buy torture equipment for games day on Saturday(why am I the IC?) and went crazy buying all kinds of sauces and flavourings to spice up the guys with. Tuition was slack for the first time this term. Except that Ben Soh kept using me as a shot put in class a.k.a darren. I also had fun with Beng's camera phone, taking stupid mug shots and 'spy tv' shots of the class. I really want a new phone. A few days ago it didnt work and I thought that after 3 years, I would finally be rid of my $6 phone... but no, the stupid phone started working the next day, I really had this urge to throw it down the balcony and smash it to pieces, but of course I didn't. Now that I think my songs have been downloaded, I shall go to sleep and officially end another ranting session at Ethan's nonsensical nonsense blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home