Sunday, July 04, 2004

In Limbo

I'm currently waiting for Portugal to play Greece in the Euro 2004 Final. Personally, I think that Portugal will beat Greece 2-1 and Cristiano Ronaldo will score one goal. Anyway, today was a pretty good day for me.
First of all, I actually studied hard during Chinese tuition. I talked less than the tutor and that is an achievement, to cap things off, I wrote 2 chapters worth of notes. However, I was riled when she said that I was the cause of all the talking during any class which I attend. What utter nonsense! I admit that I do contribute to the ever-increasing decibels, but (at least on Friday anyway), I am not the main source of noise. In fact, I did all my work before those idiots who framed even managed to start (OK, maybe that was an exaggeration, but you get the point). Normally, I go on Thursdays and the GEPs don't need me to help them break the silence. They told me beforehand on Saturday that they were noisy, but my annoyingly biased tutor claimed on that fateful Sunday lesson that the lesson was quiet.
Why am I using this place to complain to most likely noone. But hey, I think I am beginning to understand the purpose of a blog! It is a stupid way to waste time and write down frustrating nonsense which is boiling inside you, hence you post your thoughts, thinking that some soul out there will sympathise with you. Wow, I'm learning new things everyday, I guess I can be classified as a life-long learner! HAHAHA, I am not lazy anymore, I am learning to be innovative in wasting time by writing blogs. I love making off point/lame/corny/actually good jokes, here are a few which I made up during Captain Jonathan Ng's talk yesterday...
Tim likes Maths, what is his favourite food? TIm Sum!
What is Spiderman's job? A spy, duh!
Who owns St. John's Island? The St. John's!
Why did normal boys leave the Boy's Brigade gay? BEcause they were gayed! Geddit? Be-gayed, bri-gade!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home