Friday, July 02, 2004

Youth Day

Today was a crap day. I am supposed to be doing IHS homework now but am procrastinating. Madam Yong seems to be unaware that no teacher teaches on youth day, even Steven Ng stopped when he got the hint that we didn't want to study. Daniel Leong... well we hardly study during his periods anyway. The football match was crap, prefects aren't the best footballers in school, so why on earth were they 'representing' us. The sec 4 prefects showed that this year's bunch of sec 3's are a million times better than them. Those senior prefects and councillers were beaten by people 2, 3, or even 4 decades older than them. At leat our sec3's knew how to score, pass, and tackle. 4-4 was not a fair result, the sec3's deserved to win.
I cannot stand the dentist. I nearly fell asleep while she drilled my teeth and complained about their state. She made me late for tuition and now I have to stay back for 1/2 an hour more next week. Not only that, after she screwed the nerves in my teeth, I was sort of gagged by two rubber bands causing me to mumble instead of talk. Oh yeah, then I had to wait 15 minutes to make another appointment- thank goodness it is only in another six weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home