Wednesday, October 06, 2004

the exam

The exams are halfway over!!! Physics yesterday was tough, and everyone said it was easy, but upon consultation with friends, I realised I knew as much as them, they were just a more optamistic bunch of people. The rest of the exams have been ok, save math and chem. Chem will pass, but i want an A, which now looks beyond me. Math 1 was good, but the paper 2 was pure crap...then my tutor said that i screwed up the first question...anyway, what's done is done. Today is history, which explains why i can blog now as i dont take ad math, but that also means we end on friday, not thrusday-sigh. Everyday one paper, so frustrating, just have to hang in there. Tomorrow is chinese, noooooooo.........die, trust in God, try my best, and hope its easy. This year has passed real quick, there's no time for losers, cos we are the champions my friend...and we'll keep on fighting till the end...:) an out of point song which i'm listening to right now by Queen, guess what its called (2m). Ur ans:_______________________
Correct ans: We Are The Champions by Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home