Saturday, October 16, 2004

Shit

Today was abosolute shit. Swore the f-word like, 3 times today. All during different situations. OK, the morning was ok, went for waterpolo and it was pretty bad, couldn't shoot for nuts, but in general the swimming/ passing/ handling was all fine. Then BB- Jerome and I are in the activites com., we said play football for games, then zheng yang decides to take matters into his own hands, gets his own motley crew of assholes and form their own games which although ok at first, got really horrid at the end. I liked the lame plot, and the first two games which were lame, of course... but what they had to do with dodgeball is beynod me. Then the real cock-up was the dodgeball game itself, stupid attitude sec 1 fatty pisses me off by acting like I'm his little bro, when he is shorter than me, only bigger, much bigger. So f-word one came when he couldn't hear me. Mr Foo was also pms-ing and it was vexing just listening to him talk or shout. Then before going for dinner at my grandfather's house, I was watching tv when my father told me to get him the newspapers from my room, when he was nearer and wasn't even doing anything. After getting it, he asked me to call my cousins to say we were going to pick them up on the way to dinner, when he was next to the phone. 2 lazy acts by a capitalistic adult who makes use of his slaves when he should jolly well have the independence to do these things on his own. While reaching for the phone, I dropped the remote, and he was like, "What's your problem?". No 3. After the call, he told me to call again, as he forgot to tell me to tell my cousin to get his health booklet out for a typhoid jab, cos we are all going to India for a mission trip. Again, he's nearer to the phone but just can't be bothered to move his fingers. After being disappointed when told that the booklet was kept somewhere only my cousin's mom knew, he walked out of the room. FINALLY, f-word came out, under my breath of course. Went to the dinner listening to music at a high volume, sulked at dinner, and after that went to watch van-helsing. My cousins, sisters, and I had no problems listening until those adults came in. Normally they stay downstairs to talk, but today, of all days, when I am in a volatile mood, they come in. They talk loudly, and now the dialogue is drowned by the talk of Mahathir and the Alumni which he and my grandfather are in, SGH, and other medical shi*. Finally, I go to the front of the speakers to listen, only for my mom to ask why I was there. My father (it just HAD to be him), laughed that I was afraid of the bloody show, screw him lah. I say nothing, my mood had lifted after dinner, but had reached new depths in anger, tiredness, and frustration again. I turned the volume on my iPod to max. in the car, and listened to my happy ending, numb, breaking the habit, and faint, so they could hear. Laughed at me again in the car, as they asked a question and assumed i didn't hear it. Normally I wouldn't give a damn, but tonight has been one of those nights, you know, when every little thing pisses you off. I even kicked my sandals, GENTLY kicked my sister pretending to be a dog and irritating me, but I warned her first that I was in a bad mood so yeah, I guess she deserved it to some extent. Went back to my room and f-word three came. Now I'm feeling better again by voicing my feelings on my blog, summed up by one word, one title: shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home