Sunday, October 24, 2004

Food for thought: WORLD PEACE

OK fellas, this thing is getting out of hand. I'm really sorry ivan, for hurting ur feelings. But now i realise that ali had misunderstood u too, and he relayed the wrong message to me. I hope u realise that i was not the 'primary source', as it goes in history, so the fact is that my evidence (ali), was inaccurate. And my thoughts are what this blog is supposed to be about, i don't say a lot, and often am the follower, but this blog does shows some feelings i don't agree with, the socialite thought was one of those thoughts which played with my mind, and so i put it down, but i dont agree with it. If you would like to know, i have also thought that i think that shaun phoon was too solo, kenneth lim too ineffective, the defence crap, jarvin inaccurate, and i was the most effective player in 3.16 against 3.4, and like the socialite thought, i didnt say it and don't agree with it, but its a thought anyway. If I agreed that ivan was egostic and flashy kid i would not hang out with him...look how many rugger friends i've got, yea, 0, and i don't like a lot of waterpolo players either, hence I skip training cos i dont talk to them and feel bored. I'd like to say that i still trust ivan and alastair, as they are both good people who, due to miscommunication and a misunderstanding unfortunately involving me, the follower, are now at war, with ali attacking and ivan defending, and I well, the real loser as both my friends don't like each other and its assumed i'm on ali's side. I AM NOT.I don't think its nice to harrass someone via sms, and i vouch for world peace. Yes, world peace, can't we all get back to the good days of well, before friday night? Ivan and Alastair, i hope u both forgive one another, ali, i have decided that i still trust ivan and i still trust you, trust is something that the giver can give and take, i like to give. One final thought, I trust poh yee, and that's saying alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home