Tuesday, November 29, 2005

bb for the rest of the week

haha. do u get it? bb for the rest of the week? bye-bye/boys brigade? lol. anyway, from tomorrow onwards i will be spending my time at the bb hq in zion road serving my obligations with the bb.

tomorrow, i have to go there for the sharity gift box from 7.30am-9pm. basically, we will be sorting out gifts as part of our sharity gift box duty. hopefully, we will also get to play football, listen to music, and play cards during our spare time. it always happens every year... :)

then, from thursday to saturday, the bb boys will be busy conducting a camp. i have been handed the task of being the bb's photographer as a result of my (still!) injured hand. no canoeing or rock wall climbing for me then. darn. i'm hoping that the camp will be fun and we'll be able to get along with the youths, partly because mr. ng has ingrained it into me that we have to make friends with them, and also because it would be weird if there was an awkward atmosphere in the camp for 3 days. i don't mind stoning and taoing ppl for a couple of hours (such as whenever i have dinner with strangers), but i cannot explain how incredibly weird it can get when u don't make friends with ppl, especially if ur stuck at camp with them for 3 days. it happened to me last year at church camp, as i decided to try stoning in my group for the whole 3 days.

oh well, somehow or other i'm again going for church camp next week. hopefully i'll find God there and manage to keep the fire ignited at camp going till the next camp. it's like every time i go for a camp or a bb bible study, i leave with a determination and conviction that my life will change, and i will become an agent of God, serving him with all my strength. 1 week later and i stop being 'on'. then i wait for the next camp to revive my flagging spirit. shows how weak we humans are, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home