Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Haloween!!!

today was an extremely tiring day, not helped by the fact that i'm going to the airport in a couple hours time. anyway, played tennis for 3 hours, the last hour of which was utter crap, and in between the tennis was a bb meeting where i realised how sneaky mr. ng can be.

went home, and honestly had no idea what to do. feeling sian, i decided to re-invent my traditional darth maul costume. i got an england bandanna, cut 2 holes in it, and used face paint to paint it black-that was my mask. then i found a bowler hat and stuffed the mask part of the darth maul costume into my shirt. after wearing the mask and the hat, i got my costume! how cool. used zh's bday present as a weapon to scare ppl (i don't think it worked though). later, i cycled to tuition knowing that the tutor has a hell lot of sweets at her desk. along the way, i got alot of stares, including one from imran, and a random chinese high guy who said,"whoa na shi zorro eh!" to his friend. after ransacking the place, i made my way to beng's house where i koped an energy bar, which i guess i should be grateful for as beng looked like he was about to chase me out until his mom came to rescue me. after these 2 stops, i went to my cousins place to wait for them to change as i was to go trick-or-treating with them at night.

my cousin shaun was an ipod ad person (u noe, the black shadow holding the ipod?), lala was a witch, my sis a clown, my other sis a witch, and we were joined by their 2 german-swiss neighbours. omg, one was 10 and the other 8, but the 10 yr old was nearly my height and her sister was nearly my 14 yr old sister's height. what do they eat in switzerland and germany???????? learnt some vulgar swiss-german words (like e heiste, or something like that, means i hate you. thats vulgar ok!) to say when friendly greetings didn't succeed in getting candy. after walking for like 1.5hrs, we went back to my cousins house. upon reflection the best candy-givers were from leon tan's family. so yea, i guess i'll have to thank him one day.

look! its 12 already, i'm going to wake up at 4.50 to change and go to the airport. *i know that's pointless information, but so is this whole blog anyway*. goodnite!

stupid joke of the day:
on what day are pokemon born?

MONday! *ha, hahaha, haha...*

1 Comments:

Blogger etaaan! said...

where did my tagboard go?

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home