Sunday, January 22, 2006

45 more minutes...

before man utd take on liverpool.

i honestly think we're going to win 3-0, so ya, we will!

anyway, there goes my new years resolution out the window. i've successfully managed to slack, feel guilty, but continue procrastinating for one whole day. well, actually i did do math, but that was easy... stupid chem. told myself yesterday i'd read it thoroughly today but nooooooooooooo, i skim through it and then go off kicking the football.

seriously, i think the football in my room is destructive both physically and psychologically. physically cos its made me sprain my ankle AND break the blinds before, and psychologically cos it gives me reason to slack.

thankfully, i've thought of the perfect antidote to end my troubles with procrastination. basically, i procrastinate by playing football cos i tell myself i should be studying. so if i just reverse my priorities, problem solved! simple eh? aim to play football and slack instead of study, and automatically my mind will procrastinate on the matter at hand by urging me to study.

i think i could write an entire thesis on this.
but then in order to procrastinate enough so as to finish it i would have to tell myself that i want to play a real 90 minute game of football...

damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home