Friday, December 17, 2004

See Ya Late Alligator!

I'll be going to the airport in 1 hr to head for London. I'm a bit nervous, cos the last time I went on an aeroplane, it was to India, hold on, it was only last month! Anyways, I'm nervous cos of the pressure in my ears when the plane starts to land, I didn't have it for quite some time, not since primary 4, but suddenly it came back on the trip to India (or maybe it's just cos it was Malaysia Airlines :)). From London I'll catch a flight to Barcelona, yay! I'll also be going to Lyon and I'll be back in time for my grandfather's New Year's party on the 31 December, so I'll not be in Singapore for Christmas :(. In other news, Man Utd have been drawn with AC Milan while Chelsea with Barcelona, and BOTH Fergie and Morn-inho predicted they would face those teams...hmmm, I wonder... and I would like to congratulate Jarvin for converting to Christianity, thank God you've been saved, now Christmas will have more meaning to you than presents. Well, I gotta go now, goodbye, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home